Monday, May 17, 2021

Do I Want To Go Back?

 You're always half hoping that you can make it work. Why? When she won't even listen to you about your life. You have nothing in common with her. From the beginning. 18 years later. She is up and down every day. She can't find a way to manage her stress. Is it time to start dating again? To find someone else? To remake my life? Where will my kids fit in? You will figure it out as you go. What will it be like to feel desire and be desired again? You have to build yourself up again. You are worthy of being desired. This image flashes into my mind that I need to start doing sit-ups. With all its challenges, I enjoy my job. I enjoy learning more about teaching, reading and writing. Film. 

I already told my son I'm going back. We could probably swing the two residences financially. 

No comments: